thru5: MIDI splitter kit
Free shipping over 50€ anywhere in the EU for a limited time!
In stock in Berlin now.
thru5 is an affordable kit that’s invaluable in your studio. It's a 5-port MIDI splitter (thru box) that copies MIDI messages received at the MIDI IN and passes them to the five MIDI OUTs. Each output is processed through a low-latency active circuit.
The thru5 kit comes with all the tricky components pre-installed. You simply solder the MIDI and USB jacks. No cables are included - use your own, or get them in our shop.
- This is an easy-to-build kit; some through-hole soldering required
- Passes MIDI data from the MIDI IN to five MIDI OUT jacks
- Low latency hardware MIDI pass-through
- Runs on 5V Power from a computer USB port or USB wall wart (power only, does not pass data)
- Opto-isolated MIDI IN to eliminate ground loops
- Individual active signal processing for each MIDI OUT
- Size: 125 x 40 x 25 mm; weight: 72 g
We ship to Europe via DHL.