thru5: MIDI splitter kit
thru5 is currently backordered in Europe. You may want to consider our fully-assembled cubit duo, which is a splitter just like thru5, but also doubles as a USB MIDI interface. cubit duo is in stock now.
Join our mailing list and we'll let you know when we have stock again.
thru5 is an affordable kit that’s invaluable in your studio. It's a 5-port MIDI splitter (thru box) that copies MIDI messages received at the MIDI IN and passes them to the five MIDI OUTs. Each output is processed through a low-latency active circuit.
The thru5 kit comes with all the tricky components pre-installed. You simply solder the MIDI and USB jacks. No cables are included - use your own, or get them in our shop.
- This is an easy-to-build kit; some through-hole soldering required
- Passes MIDI data from the MIDI IN to five MIDI OUT jacks
- Low latency hardware MIDI pass-through
- Runs on 5V Power from a computer USB port or USB wall wart (power only, does not pass data)
- Opto-isolated MIDI IN to eliminate ground loops
- Individual active signal processing for each MIDI OUT
- Size: 125 x 40 x 25 mm; weight: 72 g
VAT included (19% Germany). VAT is calculated for other countries at checkout (once you specify ship address).
We ship to Europe from Berlin, Germany via DHL.