MeeBlip cubit: 4-port MIDI splitter
MeeBlip cubit is currently out of stock in Europe. thru5 MIDI splitter is a simple DIY kit offering similar splitter/thru capabilities.
Our new cubit MIDI splitter is a deceptively simple device that copies all MIDI messages received at the MIDI IN and passes them to each of the four MIDI OUT jacks. Each output is processed through an ultra-low latency active circuit.
cubit lets you share one MIDI OUT with multiple pieces of gear (no more repatching!) and easily distributes MIDI clock to your setup.
All of the jacks are on the top, so you can fit cubit into seriously small spaces. It's powered from a computer USB port (cable included) or use an optional 5V power adapter for stand-alone use.
- Passes all data from the MIDI IN to four MIDI OUT jacks
- Ultra-low latency hardware MIDI pass-through
- Runs on 5V Power from a computer USB port or optional USB power adapter
- Opto-isolated MIDI IN to reduce ground loops
- Individual active signal processing for each MIDI OUT
- Bright green MIDI data indicator LED flashes when you're receiving MIDI
- Size: 108 x 76 x 25 mm, weight: 92 g
- Includes 1 m USB cable
- Optional 5V USB power adapter available
- Made in Canada
We ship to Europe via DHL.